Friday, September 30, 2005

Yes, It Can Be Fun! (Sept. Blog)

Well, next week is Nine Weeks Tests Week at OBHS. It is hard to believe that this year is already 25% over. It seems like we just started yesterday. I believe that during these past 9 weeks, I have learned more than I have in my entire life. I have learned so much information from the staff at OBHS. They are great! I have a great administration, and the teachers are excellent. They are always so helpful. Must more importantly, we have fun! I love talking with all the other teachers. We have such a good time together. I think that it is important for us to enjoy each other's company. I look forward to seeing the other teachers, especially during lunch in the teacher's lounge.

Much more importantly, I greatly enjoy my kids. Overall, I have great kids. I have a great time with them. Teaching is FUN! I greatly enjoy my kids. Each day, I look forward to seeing them. Much more importantly, I have a good time with my kids. I greatly enjoy teaching. I have always heard that you are suppose to enjoy your job. I never knew that I could enjoy a profession this much. My kids make my job fun and interesting. I always look forward to a new day. I look forward to their stories, and much more importantly, I look forward to them being themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home