Friday, December 16, 2005

I can't wait (December Blog)

Well, the semester is finally over! Thank goodness! I think the kids were ready for a break, and I know that I was was, as well. Although, I will enjoy the nice long break, I am also ready to get started with the new materials and objectives. I feel like January will be a fresh start for everyone. The kids will be rested, and I will as well. In addition, we will probably all be ready to get back into the swing of things come January. Right now, though, I don't want to rush anything. I simply want to sit back and take it easy for the next few weeks. To say the least, teaching is a very exhausting job. It takes alot of you, physically, emotionally, and MENTALLY! I can't wait to get started back though. As I said, I think that it will be a good new start for everyone involved. January should bring around new things. In addition, since I have one semester under my belt, I am looking forward to the next semester. Since I have a little more experience and know my kids well, then I should have new and great ideas for them. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home