Saturday, March 04, 2006

Spring Break!!

Well, Spring Break is just around the corner. Only one moreweek! I believe that the kids can even smell it! :) Thesaid thing is, I can too. I am ready for it! It seems likeeverone has a severe case of Spring Fever. It is beginningto get warm outside, and everone is ready to go SOMEWHERE! For Spring Break, I am going to California. I have neverbeen to California. I will be out there for almost a week. I am so excited. I think in the end, it will be a nicerelaxing get away for a little while. I think that it willhelp the overall attitudes in the classroom. The kids areready for a break, and I believe that the teachers are evenmore ready for it. The problem will be once we return fromSpring Break. This will be when we have some major SummerFever. We will have few (actually only one holiday) afterSpring Break. That is when we will be begging for summer:). For now, though, this is something to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Pollack said...

What part(s) of California?

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home