Friday, June 02, 2006

The First Year

It is hard to believe that the first year has already come and gone. What did I think about it? It was great! I got to meet some great people, and I love the kids. The first year was very tiring. In fact, sometimes, I didn't know if I could do it. Some days, it was impossible to keep up. I felt like a dog running after a car at times. But, not matter what, it was worth it. Was everyday great? Of course not. Not everyday is perfect. At any rate, it was fun! I have finally learned that I love to teach. I can only imagine what the next years will be like. Right now, I plan on teaching forever (yes, this is coming from a first year teacher). I can't wait to get started on everything next year. I can only imagine what it will be like for next year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home